- The routes will be marked.
- Marshalls must be obeyed at all times.
- Participants may only receive help from fellow participants –
- Or from a service provider at a water point tech zone.
- Any kind of assistance from any other source will lead to disqualification.
- No littering is allowed on the route or at the venue.
- Please dispose of litter at the water points or in designated rubbish bins.
- No smoking or lighting of fires is allowed on the course
- Offenders will be disqualified and may face a life time ban from future events.
- The same goes for vandalism of any kind to property, plants and animals.
- The marked course must be followed by all participants.
- Taking shortcuts will lead to disqualification.
- Team members in the MTB Stage Race must stay within 2 minutes of each other. Failure to do so at any point in the race will lead to a 45minute Separation Time Penalty (STP)
The following support services will be provided:
MTB Stage Race Day 1
- Emergency Medical services.
- 2x water points on the 70km route
- 1x water point on the 15km kids route
- Lead motorbike
- Sweeper vehicle
- All participants will be timed, except the Night Run
- Results will be made available on the Greyton Classic website.
- 65km MTB route: 3x water points with water, energy drink & fruit.
- 35km MTB route: 2x water points with water, energy drink & fruit.
- 15km MTB route: 1x water point with water energy drink & fruit.
- 21km Trail run: 2x water points with water, energy drink & fruit.
- 10km Trail run: 1x water point with water, energy drink & fruit.
- A lead bike on the 65km mtb route and the 21km trail run route.
- Sweeper vehicles on all the mtb and trail run routes.